Ms. Fallat represents associations in all aspects of the collection of delinquent accounts. Services in this regard include:
- Assisting Association Boards in establishing and maintaining an aggressive collection policy.
- Closely coordinating activity on delinquent accounts with association management to ensure timely action.
- Filing liens against units in arrears.
- Vigorously prosecuting lawsuits for personal money judgments.
- Executing on judgments by various means, including the levying of bank accounts, wage garnishments and levies on rents.
- Prosecuting lien foreclosure actions.
- Representing associations in lender foreclosure actions.
- Representing associations as creditors in bankruptcy actions.
- Preparing and submitting a monthly report on all collection activity to be included in board meeting agenda packages.
Ms. Fallat also serves as transition counsel for her community association clients.